Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Why has the Name of this sub forum changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

due to some last minute hiccups with submitting our new (rebooted) skin to the main repo I was not able to announce the arrival of the skin to the Helix repo. Basically I was on my way out the door for a two week camping trip with the family when everything dropped into place. As I am now back near an internet connection I will try to update forum posts/wiki pages etc. within the next day or so.

But in short.
  • 1.4.8 was the last version of xTV-SAF, from this point onwards that skin will no longer be under development.
  • From Helix Kodi onwards skin will be called AppTV. With name change of XBMC, skin name no longer seemed appropriate.
  • Apart from the necessary changes for Helix, skin has had a major going over, is now a lot smaller that even 1.4.8 and has had major work on various graphics by a new skin team member.
  • Skin now ships with a graphics theme called 'Flat', in addition to the old style 'Default' theme
  • Skin is now being developed by Wyrm and SamFisher

More details to follow soon.

Wyrm