Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Album/Music text out of alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

I'm having trouble in the Music library. When I click on an Artist or Album, the info is all left-justified, so that the Data field ("Artist Name") is overlaid with the data itself ("Counting Crows"). See screenshot below:

This happened previously with a different skin, but I forgot what the fix was.

Thanks!
(2015-01-14, 22:26)emanon5302 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi:

I'm having trouble in the Music library. When I click on an Artist or Album, the info is all left-justified, so that the Data field ("Artist Name") is overlaid with the data itself ("Counting Crows"). See screenshot below:

Thanks!
emanon5302,

Thank you for bug report, it is the result of changes to how Kodi handles text alignment . I obviously missed this screen when making changes, will fix and release with 1.0.1 bug fix release at the end of the month.

Also spotted the problem with the album cover that you did not spot (hint, album cover should be contained by the album case in your screen shot), will also fix for end of month.

Please post any more problems that you spot so that it can make the bug fix release.

Wyrm (AppTV)
Hi Wyrm how's it going mate?

Think you've got the same issue with the script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml that I had with Back-Row - the text is mis-aligned.
(2015-01-15, 15:27)Sharpe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wyrm how's it going mate?

Think you've got the same issue with the script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml that I had with Back-Row - the text is mis-aligned.

Hi Sharpe,

Nice to see you still in the game. Yep, release was a bit rushed as the devs caught me on the hop a bit with their snap release. I'm sure a few of these type of errors snuck thru, will go check out the lyrics script file as well and sort out anything I spot.

Thanks for the heads up mate.
Wyrm

@Sharpe,, yep same problem as in Back-Row. Changes in how text labels centered in Helix. All fixed now. Thanks for watching my six.
(2015-01-14, 22:26)emanon5302 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi:

I'm having trouble in the Music library. When I click on an Artist or Album, the info is all left-justified, so that the Data field ("Artist Name") is overlaid with the data itself ("Counting Crows").

Thanks!
emanon5302,

Fix for text problem is now in the github, will now appear in the bug fix release in the main repo later in the month.

Wyrm (AppTV)
(2015-01-15, 15:58)wyrm Wrote: [ -> ]@Sharpe,, yep same problem as in Back-Row. Changes in how text labels centered in Helix. All fixed now. Thanks for watching my six.

Anytime mate, take care,
Thanks for the quick fix! This is my favorite skin, hands-down.
Hi wyrm:

Any ETA when the update will be available?
(2015-02-12, 21:08)emanon5302 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi wyrm:

Any ETA when the update will be available?

emanon5302,

Sorry, keep finding tweaks and code cleanups that I feel worth adding to the skin (freaping creaturitis). Will tidy a couple of things up and make a pull request in the next day or so.

Wyrm (AppTV)