Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Mod] Movie Set Disc Art - LowList - Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The contents of this mod have been removed for Jarvis v16!

Those searching for similar features will find it incorporated into Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO.

Further requests for modding support and new features should be made to Mike Silvo in the thread linked.

Thanks again for your continuing interest!
(2015-01-23, 05:37)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where the code is that controls this image? It needs to be taller.

Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 05:37)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where the code is that controls this image? It needs to be taller.

Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.

Nope, I can still see the disc art in-behind.

I was almost embarrassed to post this mod. But after cut and pasting the disc art into version 5, the discs almost aligned perfectly. I had to move everything up 31px and it was dead-on perfect.
(2015-01-23, 08:12)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was almost embarrassed to post this mod. But after cut and pasting the disc art into version 5, the discs almost aligned perfectly. I had to move everything up 31px and it was dead-on perfect.

I just thought you were talking about making the icon bigger. Try moving your disc art include right underneath the opening group control.
(2015-01-23, 08:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 08:12)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 07:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick solution... try changing line 25 to <aspectratio aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio> instead of keep.

I just thought you were talking about making the icon bigger. Try moving your disc art include right underneath the opening group control.

It's already there. I figured out the problem is the poster and the background image are opaque. I think this is a variable controlled outside of LowList, which means I would not be interested in editing it. I need to find the image in the picture and replace it with a black.png poster the size of the selected movie poster.

I'm thinking it might be a part of the item layout. I'll have to look there. Extending the icon with a black.png image did fix the problem, though.
(2015-01-23, 09:27)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]It's already there. I figured out the problem is the poster and the background image are opaque. I think this is variable controlled outside of LowList, which means I would not be interested in editing it. I need to find the image in the picture and replace it with a black.png poster the size of the selected movie poster.

I'm thinking it might be a part of the item layout. I'll have to look there. Extending the icon with a black.png image did fix the problem, though.

Not entirely sure what you mean..Huh but the image highlighted in the photo is DefaultFolderBack.png located in the media folder.
I put an extension on the icon in the picture scaling black.png to make the image taller. With that in place, I could no longer see the disc art. The movie poster is see-through, as is DefaultFolderBack.png.

I'll figure it out some other time. It's not that important. I shouldn't have bothered, but I installed Warlion's old version that I used for a year today and got nostalgic. Moving things around has gotten easier, so I gave it a quick go.
(2015-01-23, 09:40)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]I put an extension on the icon in the picture scaling black.png to make the image taller. With that in place, I could no longer see the disc art. The movie poster is see-through, as is DefaultFolderBack.png.

I'll figure it out some other time. It's not that important. I shouldn't have bothered, but I installed Warlion's old version that I used for a year today and got nostalgic. Moving things around has gotten easier, so I gave it a quick go.

Sorry, I must be misunderstanding something. Just trying to help.
How can i get the set infos in the right site? (3 Movies...)?
(2015-01-23, 18:16)dirtydesaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can i get the set infos in the right site? (3 Movies...)?

You need a recent copy of Skin Info Service. See the updated instructions for the link.

I fixed the remaining bugs and have provided a release-ready version of the file.
Just finished a reinstall and of course had to instal all your great mods Warner306. When I finished setting everything up, I went to Movie Sets to activate the lowlist mod and it wasn't an option. This is on default AN5 5.6.0 from the repo. Anyway, I tried to track it down, and noticed line 89 on custom_1129_views.xml was missing the setviewmode for sets
Code:
Container.Content(sets)
When I added that, lowlist came back as an option in sets. Hope it helps if anyone else runs into this.
(2015-05-24, 12:59)gardnerd4me Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished a reinstall and of course had to instal all your great mods Warner306. When I finished setting everything up, I went to Movie Sets to activate the lowlist mod and it wasn't an option. This is on default AN5 5.6.0 from the repo. Anyway, I tried to track it down, and noticed line 89 on custom_1129_views.xml was missing the setviewmode for sets
Code:
Container.Content(sets)
When I added that, lowlist came back as an option in sets. Hope it helps if anyone else runs into this.

Thanks for the heads-up. I updated the first post with instructions on how to edit the view selection menu.
Does this mod works with Helix ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question
(2015-06-16, 11:46)rolapinou Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mod works with Helix ?

It is designed for Isengard, but it still might work for Helix. I can't remember what was changed.
(2015-06-16, 11:46)rolapinou Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mod works with Helix ?

It still works for me on Helix, not sure if it's been updated since late may though.