Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 3.5 Bug Reports & Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Please use this thread for reporting issues with the skin.

This version (for Helix) is no longer being updated, other than fixes. No new features will be added. If you would like to see new features, please try Isengard and Xperience1080 4.x

- Only the current repository version is supported.
- Reports elsewhere may be ignored.
- Use Search to check before posting to see if the issue has already been reported.

Known Issues (new reports will be added here once verified).

- none

If the issue isn't above then it means it's either been fixed for the next update, or I'm unable to reproduce it.
Hi Piers,

just updated to newest Version of your great Skin (really love it!!!) Nod – all fine, but i faced two problems.

1. On every Screen, i have a white Text, saying which window is active, what's focused, … – how can i get rid of it?

2. Music: I really like the new widescreen-view – but for the music-screen, while displaying an album cover, i don't like the grey bars on each side of the cover. Maybe you can add an option for making this screen 4:3 or to scale the cover up and to crop the top and bottom a litte?

Thanks a lot in advance,

razorinc

Sorry for my bad english – not a native speaker Blush
B*llocks, I did it again - sorry. I've already submitted 3.44.22 which removes the debugging text. If you want it gone now you can edit addon.xml and set debugging="false". Sorry!

As for the album art, I previously did set that to scale the image, but people didn't like it so I reverted the change. I might consider changing the width of that section. For now, it's going to stay.
Great skin! I only have a problem with selecting subtitles with my mouse. It is almost impossible to go to another source, it keeps going back. With the arrows on my remote it works but not great.
(2015-01-26, 17:15)Reflex Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin! I only have a problem with selecting subtitles with my mouse. It is almost impossible to go to another source, it keeps going back. With the arrows on my remote it works but not great.

The disclaimer states there is absolutely no mouse or touch device support on this skin. Mouse works, partly, but that's not going to change.
The EPG information appears to be broken with the latest update. All it says is 'Unavailable' even though there's information available when pressing the info button.

Edit: Changing back:
Code:
<label fallback="161">$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>
to:
Code:
<label fallback="161">$INFO[ListItem.Plot</label>
in ViewtypesPVRGuide.xml did the trick for me.
Sorry, I use DVBViewer which only supports plot outlines - I forgot to change it back - I'll issue a fixed version.
I am sorry for my incompetence. I did not know that. It is a big drawback for me.
I just loaded XF to take another look at it and there is some text on the top of the screen that doesn't belpng there: "Window: home (Home.xml) Mouse: (0,0) Focused: 525 (button)

Is this a bug or did I hit some shortcut by accident?
(2015-01-27, 01:22)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]I just loaded XF to take another look at it and there is some text on the top of the screen that doesn't belpng there: "Window: home (Home.xml) Mouse: (0,0) Focused: 525 (button)

Is this a bug or did I hit some shortcut by accident?

That was on v3.44.20 - .22 fixed that and should be the version you're downloading from the repo. Sorry about that.

Just FYI: It's been mentioned here, here, here, here and numerous other places.
Hello

Couple of things I noticed with latest .22 repo version. Not sure if they are bugs but just checking:

1) There is some white text at the top of.. only joking.. :p The custom playlists works great now (woohoo!), but I noticed it does not refresh. For example, one playlist I have is Recently Aired, and new episodes don't get updated on the home widget. This might be a limitation of the core skin or of kodi but any way round this? Ideally triggered by library update, but even if it was fairly infrequent update like twice daily. With my setup, kodi is rarely restarted so would be great to force refresh automatically somehow.

2) More of a minor observation that might be confusing for new users - The first time you go into Video Addons, the default view is the new Fanart view, which is not a view enabled for addons (and rightly so as it's a bit weird for add-ons). User can easily change the view, but it's not intuitive unless you know about the Fanart view. Here is a screen of what it looks like on a fresh skin install:

(2015-01-27, 17:36)eskay993 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Couple of things I noticed with latest .22 repo version. Not sure if they are bugs but just checking:

1) There is some white text at the top of.. only joking.. :p The custom playlists works great now (woohoo!), but I noticed it does not refresh. For example, one playlist I have is Recently Aired, and new episodes don't get updated on the home widget. This might be a limitation of the core skin or of kodi but any way round this? Ideally triggered by library update, but even if it was fairly infrequent update like twice daily. With my setup, kodi is rarely restarted so would be great to force refresh automatically somehow.

2) More of a minor observation that might be confusing for new users - The first time you go into Video Addons, the default view is the new Fanart view, which is not a view enabled for addons (and rightly so as it's a bit weird for add-ons). User can easily change the view, but it's not intuitive unless you know about the Fanart view. Here is a screen of what it looks like on a fresh skin install:

1) Tongue ... that should work - I have a similar playlist set up, but then I restart Kodi when I need it on which HTPC it's on in whichever room I'm in.

2) Hmm. Not entirely sure why that's the default view - it should default to the List viewtype. I'll remove guisettings on a machine and see how that turns out with a fresh install, actually I may just remove Kodi altogether on that machine and see.

I appreciate your feedback, but I'm not sure the above technically count as bug reports, although if you seem them as that then fine Smile
Thanks for the reply. Well, I did say I'm not sure if they are bugs which is why I was checking. If no 2 is not expected behaviour, then yes I would consider it a bug.. a minor, low priority, easy to get around bug, but still a bug Smile

Regarding no 1, maybe I wasn't clear - To clarify, I don't restart my set up very often, which means the playlist never refreshes. Not refreshing/updating is either a bug, or expected behaviour.

If expected, then any suggestions of how to auto-refresh it (without a restart of course)?

Cheers
(2015-01-27, 20:34)eskay993 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. Well, I did say I'm not sure if they are bugs which is why I was checking. If no 2 is not expected behaviour, then yes I would consider it a bug.. a minor, low priority, easy to get around bug, but still a bug Smile

Regarding no 1, maybe I wasn't clear - To clarify, I don't restart my set up very often, which means the playlist never refreshes. Not refreshing/updating is either a bug, or expected behaviour.

If expected, then any suggestions of how to auto-refresh it (without a restart of course)?

Cheers

It's not something I've looked in to, so I'll need to leave an instance of Kodi running, add new media and check it out over a period of time so I can reproduce the problem - then I can advise further and create a fix (if required). It should update, so you are, in fact, right to post in here.
Resolves RSS/Favourites issue Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14