Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr problems (library, channel view) since helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

since I have updated to helix (using stable openelec) I have two problems regarding pvr. I'm using XVDR with VDR as backend but atm i don't think that this is addon related.

First problem (not really a big problem Smile): In the channel list an additianal channel appears at the first position of the list with the number 4XX and the name ".." <- like parent directory I have tried to reset the TV and EPG Database -> didn't help

Second problem (this one is really annoying): For TV Shows and Movies I have defined two sources for each. One source points to a nas server the other one to a PVR recordings folder. The library works fine that way -> I can start videos located on both sources. But if I do a library updated only new files in the nas source are found automatically. To add new recordings to the library I have to go to videos->files->pvr_source->recordingXX and press the info button after that the recording gets scraped and is in the library.

Maybe someone can give me a hint
Cheers