Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Update library not updating some folders, Scan for new content works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running KODI for about 18 months with no issues and just recently I've started having issues with specific folders not updating when new content is added. Even when I use the update option is seems to not find certain folders. I am able to get them to update by leaving the TV Shows menu and going back to the Files section and choosing the Scan For New Content option on the individual folder. Each show is in it's own folder and I scrape every show using Ember. I haven't changed anything with the way i scrape in Ember, on the naming conventions, etc... and it only happens on some folders... Any suggestions? Thanks!
Those issues usually are due to hidden .nfo files or such causing the files to not be scrapped correctly. You need to grab a debug log replicating the issue and post a link to it for someone to review, if you would like more help. See the wiki on how to capture a debug log.
Thanks for the reply, Ill dig into the logs tonight.