Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaportal PVR not compatible i nightly from feb.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-on 'MediaPortal PVR Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.9.3', add-on API version '1.9.2'
12:45:08 T:1640 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on MediaPortal PVR Client, status = 6
12:45:08 T:1640 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to load the dll for add-on MediaPortal PVR Client, disabling it
12:45:08 T:1408 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Where can i find an updated version. Can it be downloaded somewhere?
No, it is broken for me too... Several pull request are pending with further API updates, so I would suggest to stick with Kodi 14.0 or wait until the dust has settled.
Thanks for the update Smile
i have a qnap ts451 NA's server with xbmc and kodi but is missing the mediportal pvr part - Can i manual copy it to my xbmc/ kodi and get itt to work? I have A server with mediportal tv-serier running as backend.

Can anyone help me out?

Regards
Hardtobreak
Normally the PVR addons are under "Addons"->"Disabled addons". If you don't see any PVR addons there, then they are not included in the XBMC/Kodi app for your NAS.

PVR addons are binary (prebuilt) addons and need to be compiled with the same compiler as XBMC and for the right CPU architecture. This means in principle that you cannot just copy the PVR addon from e.g. a Windows or standard Linux XBMC/Kodi installation to your NAS.
If you are able to compile software on your QNAP, you might be able to compile the addon yourself. But I would first ask the provider of the XBMC/Kodi app for your NAS if they can include the PVR addons.