Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Videos with comma in Filename can not be played from 'in progress'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

If you have an Episode in your TV show library, that's filename contains a comma, it can not be started from the "in Progress"-Widget.
Let's say you have a Videofile 'S01E02 - One, Two and Three.mkv' that comes next in a show you watch, and you click on the show in the widget, nothing happens.
In the log you can see, that it tries to play a file called 'S01E02 - One', so everything after the comma gets cut off.

I am not sure whether this is a bug in Rapier or somewhere else. If you select the episode from the listing in the TV show library, playback starts without problems.
Hi flabbamann.

I have never has any issues with something like that in the widgets.

It's almost definately not a skin issue - if it's a bug, then it might be an add-on problem. You could maybe check with the add-on author in the service.skin.widgets thread.

If I experienced a similar issue, I would probably just rename the files Smile
(2015-02-05, 02:53)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]If I experienced a similar issue, I would probably just rename the files Smile
What a cheap trick Tongue
Yes, this would definitely be an option, but i wanted to report it, just in case someone would want to know Wink.
I was not sure how this thing works, so I reported it here. Thanks for your reply.
Haha, yeah you got me there Smile

Thanks a lot for reporting - I really appreciate it and it helps a lot.

I can see you have posted in the skin widgets thread. I will follow the discussion there.

Cheers
Gade