Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: plot and outline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting mad...
I want simply write the same info for outline and plot in spanish language.
Now i have the info for plot in spanish scrapped in TMDB...i simply want to write the same info for outline in spanish too.
I have movies edited for outline in IMDB (english) ... i have plot for plot TMDB (spanish) ... i want to "erase" outline info to second be edited from "use plot for outline" or so.
I don't know how!
Fear no more, Cocotus is here to help you Wink I will look into this
jajaja ?
thanks... I want to avoid the one-by-one movie edit
(2015-02-12, 21:18)orbtwin Wrote: [ -> ]jajaja ?
thanks... I want to avoid the one-by-one movie edit

I just commited a "fix" for this option - in next Beta release the setting "Use plot for outline" will only update the outline of a movie with plot if outline is EMPTY (which is not in your case) OR if its english outline (like IMDB) and you have setting "Overwrite english text" enabled.

So short solution for next beta would be for you: Enable option "overwrite english text" together with "Use plot for outline" to overwrite english outline with spanish plot. I told Dan to look over this, but I think its fixed now Smile
then ... in the next beta?
when? ... sorry for impatience . jejeje

EDIT: i found the solution .... re-scrape with MediaElch with custom scrapper only for TMDB in Plot and activate write same info in outline...In the program, the spanish traduction isn't clear, otherwise
Hello Cocotus,

when will come the next BETA ?

regards kschnei150
(2015-02-15, 11:43)kschnei150 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Cocotus,

when will come the next BETA ?

regards kschnei150

Dan is working on new database of Ember (tag support) right now - this still needs to be merged into current BETA before a release I think, think that will still take some time - but its worth the wait Wink