Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: re-Touched for OpenELEC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question: would the re-Touched skin work on OpenELEC? You are emphasizing that it is primarily meant for touch screens but it works fine on a Windows PC with XBMC as application, and one can navigate either with keyboard or mouse without any problems.

I have OpenELEC running on a Raspberry Pi 2, with a touchpad-keyboard installed. The Raspberry Pi also supports CEC remote control, so I would guess it should be possible to navigate without any problems. However, re-Touched is not present amongst the Kodi skins available for downloading in OpenELEC.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!
it's absolutely in no way designed for a keyboard/remote and you will get stuck if you install it with only a keyboard/remote
Hi,

I had a shot at it by installing 3.1 from a zip file. The touchpad on my keyboard (Logitech K400r) actually works, but navigating with just keys or remote control did not. It did not feel as responsive as Confluence or SiO2.
well because it's touch supported it also works with a mouse/touchpad Smile

The reason that OE doesn't ship it is because they aim for non touch devices. We had to many users installing it and became stuck because they couldn't navigate it.