Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Season thumbnail not displayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since a few months, when I add a new season to an existing series (with episodes of course), in the app the season thumbnail does not show up. I tried to empty cache in the app, but to no avail. Oddly, when I click the "i" icon next to that season, the thumbnail is displayed as a poster.
How can I solve this?
Latest Kodi and Latest iOS.

Image Image
Can you try to refresh the season thumbnail on the kodi side and see if it solves the issue?
(2015-02-27, 12:19)joethefox Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try to refresh the season thumbnail on the kodi side and see if it solves the issue?

I removed all thumbnails from the userdata\thumbnails folder. Then I deleted the .db file and let it rebuilt.
And still the same problem with these 2 seasons (1 season of a different series each).
Very, very odd.
Problem also appears in Kodi itself, so it has nothing to do with the app.

I "solved" it by manually downloading a poster, copying it to the NAS and then selecting "choose art" by right clicking the season in XBMC. But I suppose it should have worked automatically...