Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Openelec - TVHeadend and HD TV = No Go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have Openelec with TVHeadend running on a Raspberry Pi 2 and everything seems to be working fine. With the exception of not being able to view the HD channels. I can view the normal SD channels video and audio without any problems. Yes I have the MPEG decoder key purchased and it reports it's enabled.

I can go into the web configuration side of TVHeadend and play one of the HD channels without any dramas through the VLC plugin. So I know it's being picked up.

How can I get Openelec to play the channels. I get no video and no audio.
And you provide no debug log (wiki)
And TvHeadend has what to do with Kodi Hardware exactly, when there are there is a perfectly good TvHeadend section of the Kodi forum ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=168
Because I didn't know it existed and now how to move it to that thread topic.. How do I get a debug out of tvheadend so I can take it out of the Pi to put it here?
Depending on what Skin you are using you could try and increase the GPU Memory to gpu_mem=320 in the confg.txt file.

Power off the RPi, and plug the SD card into a PC and the config.txt file will be on one of the two partitions that pop up.
you can edit it on the pi over ssh.
Ahh.. see It's hardware Tongue

Anyhow.. This is on a Pi2... Could this be pushed up more or is 320 enough?
Unfortuanatly that didn't work. This is whatthe config.txt file says:
Code:
################################################################################
# Memory (System/GPU configuration )
################################################################################

# default GPU memory split (do not change if you do not know what you are doing)
  gpu_mem=320

# SDRAM size based GPU memory split, uncomment and setup to override 'gpu_mem'
  gpu_mem_256=112
  gpu_mem_512=160
  gpu_mem_1024=256
Put a # infront of gpu_mem_1024=256 to disable that setting and try again.
Unfortunately that did fix it either. I tried hashing them all out and that didn't fix it either.
Here is the log if it at all helps?
Please remove your log from the forum and post a complete debug log to pastebin or similar.
http://pastebin.com/GQWwudpr

Here's the log in pastebin
Well it is not a full log, but thanks for the pastebin! I cannot see what the problem is, but hopefully someone with more pi knowledge will get here soon!
I didn't include the full version as it was doing alot of scanning on my NFS.. but I waited for that to finish and then started the stream and grabbed the logs from there... not sure if there's anything else I could have grabbed?
Pages: 1 2