Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Helix Hybrid Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, just install the skin, like the look and just trying to sort things out. How do I view movies/tvshows unwatched above the menu, I've saved as favourites and added to library still no luck?!?!
Actually re-doing things from scratch as we speak, so the settings may change, some of the scripts used are a little out of date and there's newer ways of doing things. Just a warning Wink

The content across the top of the screen are the widgets, which you can set for each menu item in the skin settings for the main menu.
Nice .. redoing it ??
Can I ask you to implement the extended info script from phil65 ?

I loaded the repo for helix.. all looks pretty good.

I love the Live TV look.

keep up the great work!
It is one of the scripts I'm looking at and we'll get there, but initially I'd just like to get the skin working.
Do you still want to know what things work and what isn't still ?

If so the settings icon doesn't work while music is playing. I mean when playing music you hit enter and the cog wheel does nothing.

I'll try and let you know more in the other thread you started if you like.
Thanks, It always helps to here what's working or not. But are you talking about the "viz settings" when in fullscreen playback ? If so it works for me, but you need a viz that has settings you can change.
Hello!
No matter what i choose in theme settings, Kodi always open in "cinema" page.

Thx
You'll have explain further on that one.
Is there an eta on the Kodi-helix version of this awesome skin
Had a few hiccups, but it's coming in a week or two.
Hope you get them all sorted I can't wait for the release as this is an awesome skin
I hope your going to add more spaces for for extra slots on each window as 6 is no where near enough for my collection of add-ons
It's coming along, but still the same spaces for addons and submenus. TBH I don't want 100's of places in Hybrid, just what can fit in neatly.
That's cool with me as long as you get this out there I'm happy, what about nodes is it possible to add others such as program nodes not just video nodes? Also would be cool to incorporate fanart downloader in to the script so it auto updates on open movies and TV show library's.

Much appreciated for your dedication and hard work bringing this awesome skin back to life in Kodi

Thanks
Free
How's it going with the skin update Mudislander Hope to hear from you soon with its release
Nearly there. if you're really desperate there is the "Development" version in Hybrid Repo. Be warned things are changing quite a bit in it and you may lose the odd setting every now and again. But it will run alongside any other version of Hybrid.

But the skin will have to be tested there before being submitted to official repo, which could take a while Wink
Pages: 1 2