Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I have lost the library view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a streamer with Aeon Nox chugging away for about 13 months.

I had to do some maintenance on my NAS and for some reason, all of the menu items I had set on my home screen (like TV Shows, Kids Movies etc) lost all the content.

So, I tried to re-establish the links by going into "Type". I've tried various options such as video node, playlist etc (I'm not sure what I should be choosing!) but none of them scan the items to the library. The file names display, but nothing else.

It's so long since I set it up I can't recall how I did it and now I'm in a right pickle! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
sounds like the paths in the db are not right now .. ie; for fanart and such.

a simple find and replace with mysql command should work.

Of course I'm guessing to what you may have set up.
Thanks but jeepers that sounds complicated! Sorry I'm not sure what a mysql command is.

Is there a simpler fix?
What are you running ?
FreeNAS - Kodi .. on Windows or linux ??

mysql command is easy to run..
have a look here : http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Update_SQL_...files_move
you could re-scrap everything if you find that easier..
(2015-03-03, 23:59)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]you could re-scrap everything if you find that easier..

Thanks. But when I click update, it runs "cleaning database" then nothing happens - it doesn't update the library.
(2015-03-03, 23:57)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]What are you running ?
FreeNAS - Kodi .. on Windows or linux ??

mysql command is easy to run..
have a look here : http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Update_SQL_...files_move

Thanks I do appreciate that but it's way, way beyond me! I'm running a little media streamer on Linux and Frodo.
Ok, sorry I couldn't have been more help.
(2015-03-03, 23:59)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]you could re-scrap everything if you find that easier..

Where is the option to "set content" and choose the scraper? I can see it in other skins but cannot find it in Aeon Nox.
(2015-03-04, 09:08)keiron99 Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is the option to "set content" and choose the scraper? I can see it in other skins but cannot find it in Aeon Nox.

That's shows when you set the location of the file storage (Video - Files - Add Videos) after you add Video Source and name it, you hit OK you're given chane to name content and scraper.

If you already have the Source setup, you can hit hover mouse of it and hit C and select Change Content.
Thanks! Fixed!
You could delete the source then clean library add source again then rescrape.