Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Videos randomly "exiting" and extreme slow downs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apologies if the thread title is a little confusing, i'm not sure what the correct terminology is for the problems i'm experiencing.

Problem number 1 is that videos occasionally stop playing with no warning dumping me back to the Movies or TV Shows library. I can resume playing from where it stopped and usually it wont happen again so it's not a huge problem but it is really annoying.

Problem number 2 is videos becoming very choppy for 3 or 4 seconds, as is if the frame rate has dropped to a single digit number. I cant really describe it as stutter since the video never actually pauses or buffers. It's extremely irritating and i'm not sure how to go about finding the cause of the problem.

This is all running the latest SPMC on my Fire TV (not stick) streaming wirelessly from my desktop PC. I've tested the wireless connection a couple of times with iPerf and get around 110mbits/sec throughput which I think is pretty good?

Thanks
No replies makes Goooobertron a sad a panda Sad
Debug log (wiki)?