Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Odd I just tried it again but this time I set a user/pass and now it seems to work just fine. I'll be putting this too good use tonight me thinks. Smile
I am currently working on creating an updated version that will be more stable and resistant to comms failures..Dont know exactly when it will be released though..
New Version 1.50 BETA release.
- Virtually a complete rewite.
- Config options for sites/controllers have been moved into the modules for ease.
- all torrent/nzb files downloaded to xbox now. For future feature like sorting/stream ready for nzbs,
- Search features probably wont work at the moment as I have checked looked at them yet.
- pressing left on list in sites/controllers will change through the available additional labels.
- when focused an additional label with all info is displayed as part of the item.
- Sabnzbd users must be using 0.2.5 and using the default theme.
- Azureus users must have xmltohttp installed and configured.
- uTorrent users must have webserver enabled due to an unresolved problem sending files that i havent been able to fix yet.
- XBMC must be the bleeding edge version to be able to display the additional label info when focussed.
- Nnzbmatrix site requires an account to be created.
- Nzbsrus site requires an account to be created.
- Newzbin site is only for viewing at the moment as i dont have a access to download nzbs (Anybody willing to donate access to complete this please Pm me)

- Probably alot more but i hate trying to document all the changes..

--- Get It Below --

You will need to blow away your old version before installing this one.
Any problems please post them here..
http://xbmc-torrrent-controller.googleco...%20PM3.rar
Nice script! So far no problems with the beta, will keep testing Smile
Bugs:

Using AZ

DL/UL speed toward bottom of DL screen lays on top of torrent listing when more then 8(?) torrents are listed. Just a visual thing.

In downloads/action Forcestart is listed but not Queue. Just wondering why Queue is not listed as I would prefer to Q items. I dont know if this is xmltohttp limitation or not as I have never used it before now.

In downloads when a torrent is highlighted could you add ETA to the scrolling list? Or better yet a user defined scrolling list?

Why does the torrent remain to be upload to AZ? I thought this was not needed now. Of course I could just clear it.

In uploads the ratio listed is off by a full decimal place. I had a torrent that was only at .098 but it shows as .98 in Torrent-X.

Thats it for now. Keep up the good work Smile
Typhoid Mary Wrote:DL/UL speed toward bottom of DL screen lays on top of torrent listing when more then 8(?) torrents are listed. Just a visual thing.
Ok, which skin is that in.

Typhoid Mary Wrote:In downloads/action Forcestart is listed but not Queue. Just wondering why Queue is not listed as I would prefer to Q items. I dont know if this is xmltohttp limitation or not as I have never used it before now.
Start will Queue if you have queues set as that is how Az does it.

Typhoid Mary Wrote:In downloads when a torrent is highlighted could you add ETA to the scrolling list? Or better yet a user defined scrolling list?
Yes, Ill look into that as Im sure that does get reported. There is an option if you press right on the torrent that it will switch through available labels so you can have a default display. Doing a user defined list would probably not be worth it. I'll look into how many other items are reported for a torrent I can add.

Typhoid Mary Wrote:Why does the torrent remain to be upload to AZ? I thought this was not needed now. Of course I could just clear it.
Can you explain I dont understand what your saying. Are you talking about why there on disk.

Typhoid Mary Wrote:In uploads the ratio listed is off by a full decimal place. I had a torrent that was only at .098 but it shows as .98 in Torrent-X.
Cheers I keep missing that one.

Thanks for your input. I will get an update out soon that can be grabbed via auto-update.
Torrent-X v1.51 now released:

Just a few minor changes:
- AutoUpdate wasnt working due to slight change in googlecode site
- Config.xml will now be moved into q:/userdata/scripts directory as TorrentX.xml

To Update:
- Move the config.xml to another directory.
- Delete the old Torrent-X directory
- Install the new version
- Copy the config.xml back into the Torrent-X directory (The script will automatically move it to where it needs to be)
** Done **

If you do an 'Check Updates' then or have it on by default you will receive updates for Sabnzbd and Azurues to fix some small issues..

The new download is available from my Signature below..
Another Version: v1.52
=================

This version is now fully auto-updateable. The skins/language/core/and default can all be updated easily now. So this should be the last posted update as everything now will come through the auto update system (Heres Hoping anyway)..

Enjoy..Any problems let me know as is going to be so much easier to create updates and less hassle for you guys aswell.
chunk_1970 Wrote:Ok, which skin is that in.

Mayhem III (default skin)

chunk_1970 Wrote:Can you explain I dont understand what your saying. Are you talking about why there on disk.

From what I've read about the older version the .torrent files were stored on the x-box and then manually uploaded to the machine running AZ. Now thats no longer needed but the .torrent files are still on the xbox (when I hit some button I could upload them if I wanted)...Sorry I am using a universal remote and forget which button is A or B and such, so I sort of smashed the buttons when first trying Torrent-X Smile
Perhaps its a non-issue and the .torrent files are cleared on exit?
Typhoid Mary Wrote:Mayhem III (default skin)
Ok, Ill look into that as ive been developing using XBMC_PC i havent seen the overlap.

Typhoid Mary Wrote:From what I've read about the older version the .torrent files were stored on the x-box and then manually uploaded to the machine running AZ. Now thats no longer needed but the .torrent files are still on the xbox (when I hit some button I could upload them if I wanted)...Sorry I am using a universal remote and forget which button is A or B and such, so I sort of smashed the buttons when first trying Torrent-X Smile
Perhaps its a non-issue and the .torrent files are cleared on exit?
The reason there back on there is going to be for people using unsupported controllers to pass files to SMB shares. The files can be cleaned out at any point using the "Config->Clear All" or "Config->Clear Torrents" options.
Another small update to v1.56 of the main core.
1.56 - Put in a check to create the UserData/Scripts directory if it doesnt exist.

Available via the AutoUpdate.
Can u add UTF-8 support? I use Cyrillic for filenaming?
Thanks!
Does Torrent-X actually let you download the torrents, and load them in Azureus all from the xbox. I have configured everything to where i can view Azureus from my xbox (files dl and ul) but when i browse torrent sites and click "A" on the torrent it gives me an error everytime. Is there something im doing wrong?
tranceology3
did u configure www access to ur Azureus client? without this config it doesn`t work
Im not sure what you mean by configuring www access to my azureus client?

Do i have to configure anything else from within the xbox using torrent-x?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12