Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
tranceology3
i use uTotrrent and if i want to see some from up or download i should download web-interface.zip file from developer site, put it to folder on my hdd and configure access to it. I think u should do same in azureus
BAG Ass

Could you explain.
Where do you get the web-interface.zip?
And does it go on the PC HDD or the XBOX HDD?

Thanks.
Hey,
first let me say Torrent-X is an excellent piece of software. How awesome it is to be able to download, on demand, any TV show or movie or game I want, for free.

Unfortunately, I can't. I'm running uTorrent and Torrent-x can see my upload/download queue, and i can surf the torrent sites for torrents, but when I click on them, a small dialog box comes up that says "Starting request..." then disappears. It doesn't add the torrent to uTorrent at all. uTorrent's actual webserver is running just fine, so can anyone explain why this doesn't worl?
im using the latest torrent-x and im getting an error when downloading a torrent with utorrent the error message says IOError: [errno 2] No suck file or directory
then it shows the path name with like this
Q:\\scripts\\torrent-x\\files\\torrent\\<torrent name here>

the error is in ******** torrentsite.py line 446 in GetTorrent

i think the error might have something to do with the double slashes but i cant be certain if you need more info just let me know
the double slashes are a \ escaped in python (so that is correct).. BUT the script do not create the necessary directories, so you need to make them manually.. follow the path and create the ones needed.
blittan Wrote:the double slashes are a \ escaped in python (so that is correct).. BUT the script do not create the necessary directories, so you need to make them manually.. follow the path and create the ones needed.

Worked great Thanks
i have a feature request can you make it to set a default controller when you start the script, it would make things a little easier for people like my wife (im trying to dumb down the whole torrent process for her)
chunk_1970: a few things to change in your script!

1: Make the script check if the paths it uses exists, otherwise use makedirs('path')
This is necessary to avoid simple errors that most users dont understand and just trashes the script.

2: change the save location to p:\script_data\torrentx\ (or p:\script_data\torrent-x\)
this is the default save location for scripts (p:\script_data) points to current profiles userdata directory where we create a script_data and then a subdirectory with the scripts name

3: change all filenames and paths to use lowercase names (hat way there wont be any misshaps if the script is run on linux or whatever platform used!
As you might be aware of xbmc is under porting to several platforms, and I just realised it when using XBMCScripts installer under linux.
Thanks guys. I will look into those problems. Ive lost the password to my old chunk_1970 account and my e-mail account that it was setup with doesnt exist anymore so this will be my new logon unless i can get the admin guys to fix it..

Also moved and started a new job but I will soon start some bug fixing. As i am aware of a few other minor glitches...
chunk: still have the @gmail.com account used at your googlecode ?
Hey guys, I still can't get it to work. Utorrent doesn't receive the messages sent to it by TorrentX.
Is it supposed to be able to download torrents to uTorrent, or is that a feature yet to be implemented? Because all I get is a "Starting request..." dialogue, then back to the list of torrents available for download.
moeburn: can you connect to uTorrent using a browser? You need the webgui, which isn't included in the install of uTorrent (its a seperate file that you need to install manually)
blittan Wrote:moeburn: can you connect to uTorrent using a browser? You need the webgui, which isn't included in the install of uTorrent (its a seperate file that you need to install manually)

??

Sorry, I don't think you understand my problem. I do have the webgui installed, that is how TorrentX can see what my downloads and uploads are. However, when I browse for torrents on the websites provided in TorrentX, then I select them, I get a brief dialog that says "starting request..." and then disappears. I go back to the downloads tab, and the torrent has not been added.

The web gui works flawlessly, and I can add torrents without any problems. Is there a way to just download the torrents to the harddrive with Torrent-X? The Torrentbrowser script doesn't work anymore.
have you made the correct folders (since torrentx dont create them)?

if not see my post a bit up.

Also there might have been changes to the sites so that torrentx dont get the correct links.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12