Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Album.nfo wont scrape via SMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have OpenELEC (official) - Version: 5.0.6 installed on a Raspberry Pi 2.

The problem I have is I have several albums that are not in the "TheAudioDB" library.
So I have created Album.nfo files for those albums and put them in the respective album folders, but when I try to add those albums to the library and scrape the Album.nfo file the album is not added. I have also tried changing the scraping options to local information only but with no success.

The folders are on a WHS and the structure is:
smb://SERVER/music/Flac/Artist/Album/<Title>.flac

However, when I put the same Artist - Album on the Raspberry Pi in:

/storage/music/Flac/Artist/Album/<Title>.flac

The Album is successfully added to the library and the Album.nfo file is scrapped correctly. But it wont work if i use SMB or even NFS

If anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve this issue please i would be very grateful as i am pretty new to this.

Thank you.

Log File: http://pastebin.com/fG4jk7PT
Does anyone have any idea about this issue?
This is not really a Pi issue. Maybe repost in (or request a moderator move this thread to) the scraper or OS Independent sub-forum and you might catch the eye of someone who knows something.
Thank you for your advice, I will try to get the post moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.
Hi, Could a MOD please move this post to a more appropriate sub-forum where I may have more success of a reply as suggested by Milhouse. Thank you.