Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Power off option for iPhone 5S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'd like to know if there is an alternative way to shut down Kodi with the official Kodi remote app for the iPhone. I love this free app but sometimes I'd like to save a few steps and go straight to a power button like it has on the iPad version. I would like to know if there is such a thing for the iPhone 5S version? I looked for it in the app and thought I found it once but maybe it was my imagination or I was using my iPad.
Hi, an old screenshot that shows what you are looking for

You need to tap on the gears on the top right to show the power options from the Kodi/XBMC server list.
Ahh, I found it, thanks! I thought it was on the right side of the remote functions but it was accessible from the main page at the top like it shows on the first tile above and then choose the gear settings on the second tile. I knew I wasn't imagining it unless they had taken it off. Might be nice to have a power button option in the first tile listed under remote control or at the top and then show all the instances of Kodi to choose which to power off in the next view. Just a thought to the developer. Perhaps the wiki should have every screen shot of what the remote can do and how to get there? It might save some head scratching? Thanks again joethefox!
I have found that option, but it fails to shut down the pc. It says that the command was executed, but nothing happens on the pc. IPhone 6 iOS 8.3