Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with properly adding item to Home menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm relatively new to Kodi, been using it for about 3 weeks and god, I wish I switched to Kodi a whole lot sooner because it's awesome! Because I'm still rather new to Kodi though, I'm not sure if my issue is skin related or perhaps more globally something that goes wrong in Kodi itself. Here's the issue I ran into.

I added a custom entry to the Home menu, one so I can have a concerts category. I added a folder, also named concerts to Kodi and used a movie scraper on it so that the titles would get picked up correctly. I then added concerts to my favourites and linked that favourite to the custom1. So far, so good. Clicking on it from the main menu brings me indeed to the 5 dvds I have there (which are a mix of iso's and VIDEO_TS, in case that's relevant) however, here's the odd thing though: they don't display any cover art, background or correct names, the files I see are named blabla.ISO. The weird thing is if I go to the context menu and check the movie information, the scraped information including cover art are working. When I browse to the files through video > concert, the files do get displayed with correct names, cover art and background. Once I do that and then click on concerts in the main menu, I do get presented with the properly scraped files. However, if I go to another menu item, let's say movies, and then go back to concerts, the files are back to their original, unscraped state. I'm truly puzzled as to why this is happening, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this so I can fix this.