Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Lagging streaming from NAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i´m new in this world, so tell me if you need further info, to help me.

I bought apple tv 2 basically to stream movies from my NAS.

But movies are lagging, just a little, but all the time, seems to be both .mkv .iso
System:
IOS 6.1.4 (kernelBig Grinarwin 13.0.0)
Kodi 14.1
AEON NOX
Storage 245 MB
Free storage 117 MB

/t
I have to say, it is not all of my movies, lagging.
But I can´t find the connection

/t
Basically is Kodi not working well with Atv. You should roll back to xbmc 12.3 or my personal favourite 13.2.
If the movies still buffer, you need to go with cord and not wireless. Change skin to an easier and not so heavy as Aeon Nox. Original Coinfluence would be best.

Good luck.
(2015-03-29, 20:56)hovnarr Wrote: [ -> ]Basically is Kodi not working well with Atv. You should roll back to xbmc 12.3 or my personal favourite 13.2.
If the movies still buffer, you need to go with cord and not wireless. Change skin to an easier and not so heavy as Aeon Nox. Original Coinfluence would be best.

Good luck.

Thanks for the answer, I will try to downgrade, I am not running wireless at the moment.
/t
(2015-03-29, 20:56)hovnarr Wrote: [ -> ]Basically is Kodi not working well with Atv. You should roll back to xbmc 12.3 or my personal favourite 13.2.

Good luck.

Thanks to hovnarr, it was the solution.

/t