Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KodiBuntu-14 ISO Troubles - Are They Corrupted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded both the 32 and 64-bit ISO's, and I've been having issues installing....

I've tried loading on to an external hard drive that mounts ISO's to a virtual cd-rom drive, and it won't boot.
I've tried creating a USB key from the ISO, and I can get it to boot and start installing properly, but I had the installer hang at "Configuring Boot Loader"
I've just tried burning the 2 ISO's to disc, but both the 64-bit and 32-bit have failed, saying the burn failed.

I've downloaded the ISO's a few times now, and I've checked the MD5 checksums, and they're correct. I've also tried on multiple computers to download as well.

Is anyone else having issues? Or does anyone else have any ideas to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help!
the ISOs are fine. You say it works from USB, so your issue is probably that the installer doesn't see your harddisk properly. Try to go into manual partitioning and check if the hdd you are trying to install to is listed correctly.