Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: One EPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to have one EPG to rule all my sources of TV shows?

I currently have OTA via the Myth-TV plugin,
USTVNow, FilmOn, and Learnit's Canadian TV sources.

I am using FTV Guide for FilmOn.
I don't have a EPG for USTVNow as the USTVNow channels blackscreen and then return to the FTV Guide EPG
For OTA I rely on MythTV and schedules direct for the EPG
and Learnit's Canadian stream has it's own built in EPG.

I am running Helix and while I've used XBMC in the past I'd mark myself a learning with just enough knowledge to make myself dangerous to a smooth Kodi experience Smile

Thanks
Could you tell me more about the "Learnit" source? Where can I find it?
(2015-03-31, 22:35)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]Could you tell me more about the "Learnit" source? Where can I find it?
The addon and support for the same has been withdrawn from my git due to links to my git showing up on piracy and other dubious addon sites.
Sorry for miss typing your username leaningit.
(2015-03-31, 22:08)havock Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have one EPG to rule all my sources of TV shows?

I currently have OTA via the Myth-TV plugin,
USTVNow, FilmOn, and Learnit's Canadian TV sources.

I am using FTV Guide for FilmOn.
I don't have a EPG for USTVNow as the USTVNow channels blackscreen and then return to the FTV Guide EPG
For OTA I rely on MythTV and schedules direct for the EPG
and Learnit's Canadian stream has it's own built in EPG.

I am running Helix and while I've used XBMC in the past I'd mark myself a learning with just enough knowledge to make myself dangerous to a smooth Kodi experience Smile

Thanks

PseudoTV Live
(2015-04-01, 04:10)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]PseudoTV Live

Thanks I'll take a look at that. I thought it just created an EPG from the local copies of shows based on their original network.
(2015-04-01, 14:55)havock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-01, 04:10)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]PseudoTV Live

Thanks I'll take a look at that. I thought it just created an EPG from the local copies of shows based on their original network.

"LIVE" Is my fork, you can create from any kodi source, livetv, internettv,plugins,upnp,Youtube,rss feeds
@ Lunatix -- thanks, giving it a go right now.

@ learningit -- tough on that. thanks again for the other "legal" addons. keep up the great work.
I PM'd you about helping with ESPN 3 addon.