Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Subtitles in Kodi 14.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since updating from XBMC to Kodi, I don't have subtitles. I've done the 14.1 and 14.2 updates with no change. Here is the kodi.log file: http://pastebin.com/DD7UQYCG Any thoughts? I'm running 10.9.5 on a Mac Mini.

edit by memphiz: fixed pastebin link (trailing dot got appended to the url by the forum magic *grr*
Pastebin link is invalid
Are you sure you installed the subtitles addon + subtitle provider addons?
(2015-04-02, 11:31)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you installed the subtitles addon + subtitle provider addons?

Yeah, I see the usual subtitle options from OpenSubtitles, Divxplanet, Subdivx, Subcenter, Subscene, and a few others. But when I try to search any of them, it just hangs and never returns any subtitles. Maybe I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the addon...
Let's see the Debug Log, enable debug logging

Also, apart from the addons that should not be mentioned I don't see you trying to run any subtitle searches. Try to reproduce the issue in the log session you pastebin, we have no other way of seeing the issue
Weird, now it just works without issue, and I've changed nothing in my configuration or add-ons... Go figure...