Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot watch live or recorded TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search for this but didn't find a solution, and chased this as one of many symptoms on another thread, so apologies if I missed the answer somewhere. I did hit the Raspberry PI and RaspBMC sites an.d tried to follow the directions, but nojoy

I am using pvr.wmc on my RaspBMC in the bedroom to connect to my HTPC server running XBMC Gotham with ServerWMC running with a Ceton InfiniTV4 (this setup works perfectly in the family room).

I can see the EPG and recorded shows, but when I click 'play' nothing happens. I've seen comments about permissions, but frankly have not been able to make any sense of what to do (I did add 'pi' and 'raspberry' on the non-windows permissions for ServerWMC but that had no effect).

Step-by-step instructions to view live or recorded TV on my 'remote' RaspBMC unit would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Credentials/permissions that you enter in ServerWMC folders tab must be for a user on the server PC. Enter the user/pass that you use to log in with and they should work as long as your share is set up correctly
So - I downloaded OSMC onto a new MicroSD chip and viola - Live (and recorded) TV and Movies work. I have a separate issue with music files that I'll chase via a separate post. Thanks Dilligaf for your response.