Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi staying minimized when leaving wmc with QuickWMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using XBMC since the xbox days and have had it running fairly smoothly for most of that time. Since upgrading to Kodi, I have hit several snags. The main one bothering me now has to do with Quick WMC. In Gotham, it worked flawlessly. Since upgrading to Kodi, I can go to Live TV but whenever I leave Live TV, Kodi stays minimized but I do not have this same issue in xbmc. Any suggestions?

Update: I recently switched back to xbmc due to the problems I was having with Kodi and now it leaves xbmc minimized which didn't happen before I installed Kodi.
BTW, thank you for quickwmc, it's an amazing thing. I would like to just switch to serverwmc but pay for cable and can't watch the copy once channels that way.
I haven't looked at the code in a long time, but I wouldn't be surprised if taking xbmc out of minimization depending on the running process being called 'xbmc', so the fact that it's now called 'kodi' could be the bug. If you have coding ability I'd be happy to give you the source, or anyone else, who wants to take a look.
(2015-04-05, 18:33)krustyreturns Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't looked at the code in a long time, but I wouldn't be surprised if taking xbmc out of minimization depending on the running process being called 'xbmc', so the fact that it's now called 'kodi' could be the bug. If you have coding ability I'd be happy to give you the source, or anyone else, who wants to take a look.

If you don't mind, I'd like access to the source. Perhaps I can find a way to fix it. Thanks!
I pm'd you a link to the code.