Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: View/play queued items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As always, this is my favorite skinWink

How do I view items I've queued? If it matters I'm trying to view movies from my library that I added to the queue. Usually it's on the side menu under playlist but that only shows "party mode" and "new smart list".

I know I have items in the queue because if I switch themes I can access the queue.

Thanks for all your hard work!!
I'm going to add in the left menu in the next release.
However, it's already accessible from the OSD during playback.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-04-05, 08:46)ivwshane1 Wrote: [ -> ]As always, this is my favorite skinWink

How do I view items I've queued? If it matters I'm trying to view movies from my library that I added to the queue. Usually it's on the side menu under playlist but that only shows "party mode" and "new smart list".

I know I have items in the queue because if I switch themes I can access the queue.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

Now the button for playlists is available:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...144427b904

Thanks

Tgx
I don't see the option. I'm on 3.4.1.

If I go to tv shows (shows I'm subscribed to using 1channel or genesis) and view recently added shows, open the context menu, I press "queue item", I don't see anywhere where this queue is.

In confluence if I do the same thing, pressing left brings up the side menu where "current playlists" is. This brings up the queue.

Thanks again!
(2015-04-16, 08:00)ivwshane1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the option. I'm on 3.4.1.

If I go to tv shows (shows I'm subscribed to using 1channel or genesis) and view recently added shows, open the context menu, I press "queue item", I don't see anywhere where this queue is.

In confluence if I do the same thing, pressing left brings up the side menu where "current playlists" is. This brings up the queue.

Thanks again!

You have to wait for the next official release in the Kodi repository or install the in-development version available on Github. Search the first post of the thread for the instructions.

Thanks

Tgx
If I install the github version will it still auto update? And will I lose my settings when I delete the current skin files?

Thanks for the quick replies!
(2015-04-16, 09:09)ivwshane1 Wrote: [ -> ]If I install the github version will it still auto update? And will I lose my settings when I delete the current skin files?

Thanks for the quick replies!

The skin should autoupdate the same when the official version will be out.
Settings will be preserved, but since the latest commit includes an overhaul of the home menu and its management (way better!), your previous home menu settings will be discarded. However they will be discarded the same when the official version will be out.

I think the official version will be ready for the next week.

Thanks

Tgx
I installed it, the new item was thereBig Grin

OT

For the github version, do you want users to report issues in the main thread? Or are they posted directly to github?

For example:

Under settings>skin settings all the menu items look like this
Code:
[CAPITALIZE]General[/CAPITALIZE]
[CAPITALIZE]Home[/CAPITALIZE]
Etc
(2015-04-16, 11:24)ivwshane1 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed it, the new item was thereBig Grin

OT

For the github version, do you want users to report issues in the main thread? Or are they posted directly to github?

For example:

Under settings>skin settings all the menu items look like this
Code:
[CAPITALIZE]General[/CAPITALIZE]
[CAPITALIZE]Home[/CAPITALIZE]
Etc

It's the same for me, as you wish.

Found the bug. Capitalize is a new Kodi feature working for Isengard.

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...f8541f21db

Thanks

Tgx