Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I am running KODI on G-Box-Q and Chrome Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just setup KODI on two new platforms last week and both are very impressive.

Chome box Asus as a stand alone Open Elec. (thanks MattDevo) We should all be aware that this hardware is very capable so I wont go on about it's performance other than to say I am running it wireless to a NAS and all movies up to 9gb are playing flawlessly.

Matricom G-Box-Q- http://www.amazon.com/Matricom-G-Box-Qua...rds=gbox+q
Matricom/ Android software. Connected by WiFi to the same NAS as the Chrome Box. Menus are very responsive even when using the thumbnails option. All movies up to 9gb are playing flawlessly and I was very surprised to find out that the G-Box-Q would perform in KODI just as well as the chrome box. An added benefit is you can run all the Google Play store apps outside of KODI. A drawback to be aware of is that the included remote is very limited. I am using a wireless keyboard and mouse instead. A universal remote is going to be a must.

If anyone has questions about the Gbox-Q with regards to running KODI I will do my best to answer.

Allen