Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A skin with Anime support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I wanted to know if there is a skin with seamless Anime support, like having new Anime nodes already implemented and having a shortcut and latest episode widgets etc.
Also that TV shows and Anime are separated, since I pretty much have 600GB of Anime but only 2 TV shows, so finding the TV shows within this huge Anime collection is a little inconvenient.

Is there such a skin? If not, I would like to make a feature request to all the skin devs out there, I would gladly donate if someone could make a decent skin with Anime support!
I'm more the minimal type, so I like skins like Conq and Elegance. Smile

P.S.: Yes I know there are things like playlists and custom video nodes (which I am currently using), but for both I would have to make my own latest/random episodes widgets and it would be much easier if someone could include this in their skin.
Many skins can do that using custom items.

Rapier supports all of your requests (but not built-in anime support), letting you create custom categories using smart playlists and add widgets based on that playlist. This will let you have one category with anime and widgets, and one category with tv shows and widgets.
If that is the case, then I will try Rapier tonight, thank you. Smile