Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I share resume status for recorded TV shows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** I've tried deleting this post, but for some reason it doesn't work. I'm not sure why I thought that Kodi didn't sync PVR status across devices, but it does. I suspect that I may have had different versions of Kodi on the devices when I last tried it, which could have caused them to be connecting to different database instances. At any rate, ignore the post below because it is not valid.

I've got Kodi installed on a number of devices. I'm sharing my video library between those devices using a MySQL database. This allows me to start watching a video on one device and resume watching it on another.

I'm also using the DVBLink PRV addon on each of those devices. I'm able to watch my recorded shows on each of my devices, and if I stop watching a show I can resume watching where I left off, but only on the same device. It seems as though the resume status information is being stored locally on each device.

How can I share the resume status information for recorded Live TV shows across all of my devices?