Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Context menu limited to 10 entries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I hope I'm correct here. I'm developing the YouTube addon since KODI and now some users pointed out, that there is an entry/item missing in the context menu. After some investigation with the Confluence skin I found out, that only the first 10 entries are visible...all items/entries after that are hidden or skipped. Can anyone confirm this? Is there a limitation for the context menu? I need at least two more items Sad
Is this with all skins?

12 context items seems like total overkill and awful.

Maybe having some second level context level would be a better idea
Yes, that probably affects all skins (one was using Aeon for KODI)

okay - how do I realize a second level context menu? Is there some kind of sub-menu or is the only solution via the select dialog?
Well I count 12 items on Nox here.

Not sure if second level is already possible or maybe there's another way of handling that
With Aeon NOX? Strange...I only have 10 with Gotham and Kodi...via pydev I see 12 entries in the list of tuples. If I remove on item in front I see one more of the last items Confused
(2015-04-30, 22:18)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]With Aeon NOX? Strange...I only have 10 with Gotham and Kodi...via pydev I see 12 entries in the list of tuples. If I remove on item in front I see one more of the last items Confused
you´re sure that you cannot scroll down? Smile depending on skin it is not always obvious that it is possible.
(2015-05-04, 04:33)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-30, 22:18)bromix Wrote: [ -> ]With Aeon NOX? Strange...I only have 10 with Gotham and Kodi...via pydev I see 12 entries in the list of tuples. If I remove on item in front I see one more of the last items Confused
you´re sure that you cannot scroll down? Smile depending on skin it is not always obvious that it is possible.

Yeah Wink Confluence has no scrolling Sad I solved the problem with a sub-menu (Select-Dialog) in the current beta for some tests.