Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Party mode aborted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am trying to use the party mode for music videos but am having some problems. I have put a simple filter on the party mode playlist where I have set the genre equal to Rock, I then go into the party mode playlist and the correct videos are there so it has filtered correctly and the videos are in the library. When I then try to play in party mode I get an error message party mode aborted no matching songs in library.

I have tried this on windows, android and the debug log below is from Linux Mint 17.1, all with exactly the same result. I am running Kodi 14.2

Log http://xbmclogs.com/p2j4c33yt

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated!
Keen to hear if you have any success with the Music Video Party Mode playlist.

I was trying to set this up today, and had similar issues. ie. the smart playlist for work as a standalone playlist, but in party mode it would abort as it didn't find anything.

My system is Kodi 14.2 on Windows 7

Here is the part of the logfile when it starts Party mode:
Code:
17:07:33 T:12124   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: select distinct idMVideo from musicvideoview (( EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM artistlinkmusicvideo JOIN actors ON actors.idActor=artistlinkmusicvideo.idArtist WHERE artistlinkmusicvideo.idMVideo = musicvideoview.idMVideo AND actors.strActor LIKE 'Avicii')))
17:07:33 T:12124   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetMusicVideoIDs ((( EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM artistlinkmusicvideo JOIN actors ON actors.idActor=artistlinkmusicvideo.idArtist WHERE artistlinkmusicvideo.idMVideo = musicvideoview.idMVideo AND actors.strActor LIKE 'Avicii')))) failed
17:07:35 T:12124   ERROR: PARTY MODE MANAGER: Party mode found no matching songs. Aborting.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the problem, unfortunately not found a solution and no one came back to me.Sad