Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Widgets are not displayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i got a problem on my Raspberry Pi2 with Open Elec 5.0.8 and Aeon MQ5 Helix Mod (Helix 14.2).

The Covers/Widgets in the main menu for movies are not displayed. Only 2-3 Covers are displayed.
The rest covers are black, as if the data is are not scraped. But all movies are 100% scraped.
On other systems like Windows or FireTV stick everything looks fine.

I already habe reinstalled the hole system, deleted the textures13.db, etc.

Does anyone has an idea?

THX!
Nobody an idea which file is responsable for illustrating the widgets in the home menu? :-(
IncludesWidgets.xml - but if it is showing some info then it's not that file that's the problem.
skin.widgets addon just asks Kodi for the art(poster) which then is passed to the skin for display. I have seen instances of this. When you look at the movie info artwork, it does show a poster. What I have found is if I change the artwork for poster to something else, then change back to my poster art (all the art in these cases is local, not from url) skin.widgets then picks it up. It may be related to what Kodi calls "poster" versus "thumb" but haven't tried to look into this further.

scott s.