Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Artist logo not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've downloaded logos for my artists but I canĀ“t see them when playing a song.
I've put logo.png in ARTIST/logo.png ARTIST/ALBUM/logo.png ARTISTS/extrafanart/logo.png but nothing happened.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Go to

system >> appearance >> skin settings >> Paths >> and set "Set Path to music library (needed for extrafanart,clearlogo)" to your main music folder i.e. C:\Music\ or whatever it is .

It may be somewhere else depending on which flavour of Aeon nox you are using but that's what you need to set.

Mike.
(2015-05-20, 22:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Go to

system >> appearance >> skin settings >> Paths >> and set "Set Path to music library (needed for extrafanart,clearlogo)" to your main music folder i.e. C:\Music\ or whatever it is .

It may be somewhere else depending on which flavour of Aeon nox you are using but that's what you need to set.

Mike.

I don't have that option. I only see Skin adjustments > Set path to music genre fanart folder I configured that but nothing happend.
Any ideas on this? I'm on Isengard now.
when you are on MADNOX you need to go to skin settings first
then to PATHS >>> CD-WALL: PATH TO CD COVER FOLDER ( path to your music collection )
then like mike already say - SET PATH TO MUSIC LIBRARY ...
did u check also your music structure ? you must configure it the way your music collection is ( Artist / Year - Album )

when you configure all those three thinks, you should see all the fanart you have in your music folders
maybe restart your DEVICE after you set it up if you dont see anything

good luck
The picture in the first post looks like Aeon Nox 5. If so there is no artist logos in Aeon Nox 5. If you are using my modded version of it then logos are, as of now, not on the now playing widget on the home screen. Only available when playing music fullscreen and you have the setting entered into the Music OSD or the skin settings.
(2015-08-08, 11:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]The picture in the first post looks like Aeon Nox 5. If so there is no artist logos in Aeon Nox 5. If you are using my modded version of it then logos are, as of now, not on the now playing widget on the home screen. Only available when playing music fullscreen and you have the setting entered into the Music OSD or the skin settings.

Hi, I've switched to your mod but can't make logo work either. Which setting are you talking about?

Thanks
(2015-08-10, 05:30)villano666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've switched so your mod but can't make logo work either. Which setting are you talking about?

Thanks

There are two places in the skin to set the path for artist logos. The pictures below should help you find them. The artists must be in there own folder and have the logo.png file in that folder. The naming must be exact so some artists will not work. An example would be AC\DC since the "\" is a directory separator it will not display but might if you have an AC folder and put a DC folder in that folder then the logo.png in that folder. As stated previously the logos will not appear on the home screen only when you play music in fullscreen.

watch gallery
Awesome, one more question. I have my music folder like this

\music\rock
\music\pop
\music\classical

and then
\music\rock\acdc
\music\rock\aerosmith
etc

Where should I point the path of music library? To \music or \music\rock?
(2015-08-10, 17:33)villano666 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, one more question. I have my music folder like this

\music\rock
\music\pop
\music\classical

and then
\music\rock\acdc
\music\rock\aerosmith
etc

Where should I point the path of music library? To \music or \music\rock?

Unfortunately that library structure will not work cause if you point it to rock then pop and classical will not work. It needs to be the parent folder containing all the artist folders. No native support in Kodi for artist logos so the way I am doing it requires things to be a certain way to display correctly.