Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: remove bar + clock when pausing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am using 1080XF as a skin and it's great.

For me personally, I don't like to see anything but the picture itself when pausing - so I'd like to get rid of the pause icon AND the info bar below. How can I do that?

thank you very much for your help guys!
You're obviously using a very old version, the pause icon was removed in 3.3 or 3.4.

As for the dialog, you can edit the xml DialogFullScreenInfo
thank you very much. I updated everything and I got rid of the pause icon!

can please tell me what I need to change in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml? I am not sure, I tried a few things but it didn't work. The bar and clock still pop up as soon I hit pause.
(2015-05-22, 09:42)3000 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much. I updated everything and I got rid of the pause icon!

can please tell me what I need to change in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml? I am not sure, I tried a few things but it didn't work. The bar and clock still pop up as soon I hit pause.

Sorry, there are too many changes that you need to do in order order to properly remove it. You can comment out some of the code, but that might breaks things elsewhere when watching video.
thank you. I am trying to find a way. So far no luck.

Can you tell me one more thing: would this be the ONLY file I need to edit?

once I have success with it I will write it in here. Maybe someone else wants it that way too.
(2015-05-23, 10:29)3000 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you. I am trying to find a way. So far no luck.

Can you tell me one more thing: would this be the ONLY file I need to edit?

once I have success with it I will write it in here. Maybe someone else wants it that way too.

If you want to comment out the section, which may cause issues, then you can edit one file. If you want to do it properly then (from memory) three files will need to be edited. I don't have the files in front of me at the moment but will take a look for you if I have time.
thank you! It would be really great if you can find the time to tell me what files as I want to do it properly. In the meantime, I will try to make it work with that one file Smile
no, I haven't got a clue. I tried various things. Nothing changed. EVEN deleting the whole file didn't do anything.

I am not familiar with xml, but I find it odd that nothing happened.
(2015-05-27, 14:27)3000 Wrote: [ -> ]no, I haven't got a clue. I tried various things. Nothing changed. EVEN deleting the whole file didn't do anything.

I am not familiar with xml, but I find it odd that nothing happened.

[Edited] reply removed, PM with user.
Do you still want this doing?
Hi! Thank you. I already managed to do it! I was really easy. I can post my modifications if you like.

I have another request. Should I open up a new thread? What I would like to see is a record icon when I press info on a certain channel. In confluence it works, however not with this skin.

edit: I just made a request in the belonging thread.