Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Watched movies files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I will receive my pi 2 soon and would like to know which file keeps record of my watched movies in order to take it from the pi 1 and place it to the pi 2

PS pi 1 with raspbmc pi 2 I will try openelec

thanks
Hello Smile

other will confirm or refute, as far as I have understood, a lot is stored in databases.

- with an external sql database... all will be transparent
- without in should be stored in ~/.kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos??.db

btw you should duplicate several ~/.kodi/userdata/.xml files (sources.xml is an excellent example)
if you simply copy over your userdata folder from the old SD card to the new one you'll continue where you left and don't loose anything. But please note that it's recommended to start with a fresh guisettings.xml file when upgrading from PI1 to PI2 as there could be issues with wrong config. You can give your original guisettings.xml a try though and if you notice some issues, remove it and start from scratch.
You can also use advancedsettings.xml to override the database flags, but you will need to have nfo file for each movie and manage them externally with a media manager or a text editor.

http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml