Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience1080 4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Xperience1080 4.1 is for Kodi 15.x "Isengard" only

Now available from the official repository.

watch gallery

Installation
  1. Download Kodi 15.x
  2. Go to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> (Select current skin) -> Get More... -> Xperience1080
  3. The skin and dependencies will now be installed, this may take a few minutes.
  4. You will be asked if you would like to keep the new skin, select Yes.
Supported Add-ons
  1. TvTunes by robwebset
  2. ExtendedInfo (actor information only, so far) by phil65
  3. TV Show - Next Aired by Ppic & Frost & ronie & `Black & phil65 & WayneD
  4. Global Search by ronie
  5. Artwork Downloader by Martijn
  6. Trakt.tv (scrobble, rate, context, wishlists) by Razze
  7. TV Show Next Up Notifications by im85288
  8. And more
Widget Content
  1. This requires script.extendedinfo to be installed
  2. In Theatres
  3. Upcoming Movies
  4. Trending Movies/TV Shows
  5. Popular Movies/TV Shows
  6. Pictures (presently in beta version) Daily Babes, XKCD, Suicide & Happiness.
Known issues
  1. Multiple languages need translating.
  2. PVR widget may not be supported by some back-ends (tested with four, all working)

Translations
If you don't see your language available, or it has issues, please read this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218279

Reporting an issue
Please make sure you include a screen shot and detailed description in this thread.

Thank you to:
  1. xhaggi
  2. `Black

Want to buy me a beer/coffee/pizza?

USD and GBP are also accepted Rolleyes.
Thank you!!

Excellent work
Thank you, nice update!

But maybe I found an issue:
When I choice a channel in the main Live TV menu, Kodi will be choose a random channel.

If I choice a channel in normal channel list, it will be switch the correct channel.

I use TVHeadend 4.1.

Greetings from Germany
(2015-07-01, 00:32)Lam3r Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, nice update!

But maybe I found an issue:
When I choice a channel in the main Live TV menu, Kodi will be choose a random channel.

If I choice a channel in normal channel list, it will be switch the correct channel.

I use TVHeadend 4.1.

Greetings from Germany

That's a dynamic list, it should just load whatever is set at the back-end.
Hi

I am about to update my Windows 7 PC from Kodi Helix to Kodi Isengard. I am currently using version 3.50.05 of the Xperience1080 Skin, should this version of the skin be uninstalled before updating to Isengard and the new Xperience1080 4.1 skin?

Thanks
(2015-07-22, 12:53)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am about to update my Windows 7 PC from Kodi Helix to Kodi Isengard. I am currently using version 3.50.05 of the Xperience1080 Skin, should this version of the skin be uninstalled before updating to Isengard and the new Xperience1080 4.1 skin?

Thanks

You should notice quite a few changes. There is no need to remove the old skin, you can update it. However, I would remove it and then download 4.1 from the repository. That's just what I'd do - there shouldn't be a need.
OK many thanks Piers!
This will most likely be the last version of this skin. There are simply too many changes to the skinning engine for Jarvis in order to keep this skin going.
(2015-07-28, 07:48)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]This will most likely be the last version of this skin. There are simply too many changes to the skinning engine for Jarvis in order to keep this skin going.

No Sad That's bad news! I hate picking new skins and this one was the best when I switched from Aeon MQ5.

The update to Isengard and v 4.1 of the skin went very smooth on my test machine.
(2015-07-28, 07:48)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]This will most likely be the last version of this skin. There are simply too many changes to the skinning engine for Jarvis in order to keep this skin going.

No way,
Isengard 4 ever it is then...

No but seriously, sad to hear that Sad
Are you planning on doing another skin or will you stay away from skinning for a while?
version 4.2.0 has been submitted to the official repository. There are far too many changes and fixes to list.
@Piers any chance you can skin the next aired tvguide window? Thanks
Piers, the record icon is still missing. I hope you didn't forget about it.
(2015-10-01, 05:27)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]@Piers any chance you can skin the next aired tvguide window? Thanks

Can you take a screenshot? The TV Guide section is skinned, but only for one view. That's not going to change.
Pages: 1 2