Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CD case for music albums..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a request! I wonder if you possible could consider to add CD case for music albums. Like this: http://s258.photobucket.com/user/blazike...e.png.html having a real CD case is really beautiful!
Thanks,
Just replace file thumb_box_cd.png in the skin's media subfolder.

scott s.
(2015-06-09, 01:43)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]Just replace file thumb_box_cd.png in the skin's media subfolder.

scott s.

Thanks a lot for the info scott.
If I want to see this thumb_box in wall view, which one should I replace then in the media subfolder?
Because its in wall view I would like to have this cd case.
It isn't available for wall view in Aeon MQ5 (nor I think MQ6?). Could be added though:

scott s.
@scott967
That would be awesome! Do you think its easy to add it?
I will put into 6.1.9 update for Helix I think and probably for Isengard too.

scott s.
(2015-06-10, 22:29)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]I will put into 6.1.9 update for Helix I think and probably for Isengard too.

scott s.

Thanks a lot! This will definitely be used by many user. I guess 6.1.9 is not public yet, am I right?
(2015-06-10, 22:29)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]I will put into 6.1.9 update for Helix I think and probably for Isengard too.

scott s.
Hi scott! was this committed into the github master for isengard MQ 6?
(2015-08-12, 21:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: [ -> ]

scott s.
Hi scott! was this committed into the github master for isengard MQ 6?

MQ 6 is developed by Marcos Qui, currently on his Kodi Brazil site, except for the Helix beta ver he made available for download / install from zip.

MQ 5 for Isengard (Isengardmod) does have this mod and more. I am finishing up next official release 7.1.11 which includes Mid List viewmode mod probably next week. After that I will go and pull back the new stuff/fixes back into Helixmod.

All changes have been committed to my github for Isengardmod master branch, so anyone can grab the changed files and do a manual install if desired.

scott s.