Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nexus Player, Kodi, MythTV plugin Live TV = nearly instant crash/reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just picked up a Nexus Player yesterday. Got Kodi sideloaded onto it. Initially loaded 14.2 without thinking about it. Worked great except 1080i Live TV was choppy as hell. So, after facepalming, I uninstalled 14.2 and sideloaded 15.0 Nightly. Set basic settings back up, tuned a 1080i live channel, looked great for about 30 seconds, then the entire unit crashed and rebooted. Figured, ahh, well, it was a nightly, probably a bug, so I uninstalled and sideloaded 15.0 Beta, with the same result. Playback is great for a few seconds, then the entire unit crashes and reboots. Everything I've been reading says 15.0 will play 1080i live tv, but I'm not sure why mine is causing a full system crash.

Any suggestions? I'm at work at the moment, but I'll gladly provide any information requested to help solve the problem.

TIA!!
Debug log (wiki)
Figured out the problem, in case anyone is interested. Turned off Vertical Blank Sync and everything is working now.