Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live TV Channel Logo Cache Purge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am looking for assistance updating the Live TV Channel Logos (Argus TV Backend) on the Official Kodi IOS Remote. As per other threads on similar topics, I initially associated channels with logos and then updated them when I found better ones. The updated logos are now displayed in both the Argus TV and Kodi EPG's, however, the updated logos have not been shown on the Kodi IOS remote (both iPhone and iPad). It still shows the old logos. Does anyone know where the IOS remote channel logo cache is located?

In my research to solve this problem, I have tried the below solutions with no luck.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206165

Interestingly, when I delete all the logos from the Argus logo folder, the EPG logos on all three platforms (Argus, Kodi and Remote) go blank. When I copy the logos back in Argus and Kodi show the new logos, whilst the remote still shows the old logos.

I am convinced there is a cache somewhere I cannot find. I am not certain if it is an Argus, Kodi or IOS remote cache. I have deleted all known channel caches in Argus and refreshed the Kodi database with no luck.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
Hi,

yep images are cached and retained for about one month. You can trigger up the clear cache process by going into the device settings, kodi remote and under app settings enable the "clear cache on next start". Kill the app and then restart.