Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Recorded TV not being scraped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I need to set something as when I go into Kodi, the "Recorded TV" folder is empty. Also, if I go to files, I can see the folders with the Art work but nothing for seasons.
Since no one has replied to you yet, I will try to help you out.
I guess the 1st thing to say is that you really didn't provide much information, so that leaves people who might be able to help, guessing a bit.
So to start, what Kodi/XBMC version are you running and on what platform (Windows, Pi, or whatever). And where are your recordings coming from? Are you using NextPVR to do your recording or what?
When you say "Recorded TV" folder is empty. Did you setup that source up or are you looking at something that you think Kodi setup as default. I think Kodi actually calls it "TV Shows" not "Recorded TV". But I am guessing we are talking about the same thing. So if the artwork is there but no "episodes" that would lead me to believe the "shows" (files) have never been "scrapped" into the Kodi library. Rather then repeating everything, take a look at this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215316. That outlines my experiences as well as others which should lead you to a path which resolves your issue.
Hopefully this helps a bit.
Hi, its all sorted now, I did'nt realise the software needed so much doing to it to get anywhere near my old MCE system. Anyway with a few third party bits of software and batch files its now all working. Thanks for the reply.

James