Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with shorcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.....total noob here, and a guy that is not too computer literate in general.

I have recently jumped into Kodi with no prior experience with XBMC or any other type of media center. I played around with the default skin "Confluence" and pretty much got the hang of things. I recently switched over to Aeon MQ5 and I am stumped on 1 thing in particular, and that is shortcuts. On "Confluence" I was able to have shortcuts on the home screen to some add ons, but in MQ5 I cannot figure out how to get the shortcuts on the home screen. I dont even know if it is possible to get a particular shortcut on the home screen, but would be nice if I could add it to the sub menu. As of now I have to click on video add ons on the main menu, then click a few other things to get to the add on I want. Is it possible to add a specific addon in a sub menu? If that specific add on can be on the home screen in confluence, shouldnt I be able to add to a sub menu on MQ5?
go to settings, submenu Customize Main Menu, you have option for put new items in main menu, using concept replace one item for other, or go to specific item, example movies, press left arrow you go to submenu, you have empty fields for replace for addon video, or anything availabe in right list. Any item available you have option for replace for other too.