Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Set Info help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help me, I have just uploaded my dvds on to kodi and have got all the fan art etc, however I have put my films into movie sets, and I can not seem to get the movie box set info to come up, it only appears when I go into my box set, I have looked on you tube and it says to use extended info script, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to use it, as its different set up to the one I have just installed..can anybody help at allHuh
Extended info script no longer provides set info. To get sets/collections working the following is the general approach

1. Need to assign a set/collection name to individual movie. This is done by scraper, third party media manager, or manual creation of a movie nfo file.

2. Need to obtain set artwork. This is done by third party media manager or manual creation of set artwork.

3. Need to install addon script skin info service. This addon is not (at this time) part of a repository, must be downloaded as a zip and installed from within Kodi addon browser "install from zip file".
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

4. Recommend using the "movie-sets" submenu in Aeon MQ5 to view sets/collections. "sets" viewmode gives the richest experience, but the other viewmodes also work. So find what one you like.

scott s.