Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Favourites Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First post ... hope to not embarass myself

Just installed Kodi to my Apple TV 2 and love it but for some reason when I save anything to favourites the system shows it being saved in the bottom right hand corner but then when I go to the Favourites icon it doesn't show anything I added.
How exactly do you save things to favourites?
open up the kodi contex menu (button c on a keyboard) and itll say add to favorites
Thanks for the responses. Maybe "save things to favourites" is the wrong term. I open the context menu, select "add to favourites", Kodi acknowledges it has been saved via the window in the bottom right but when I click on the star to open the favourites folder the window opens and is empty.
Are you sure you are not inside a video addon? Because some of those have its on favourites which have nothing todo with the start button.
(2015-07-01, 17:07)mooncheese Wrote: [ -> ]open up the kodi contex menu (button c on a keyboard) and itll say add to favorites
Kodi itself does not acknowledge when you add to favourites so it sounds like you are using an addons own 'add to favouritres'.

You will therefore need to open the addons favourites option to find them.