Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: aeon nox no space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am not sure where to ask this but i seem to have a problem , i am setting up a system on aeon nox 5 , i have allmost got it how i want it even with addons , now the problem is that i have put all my movies , music etc on a 5tb drive and i have added the source and downloaded all artwork , but what i have noticed is that the available space left is 0 , why would this happen as i did not add movies to library only added as a source , is there any way to add content to a android device with out useing all the avaliable space thanks
My media library is about 21TB, and Kodi using almost 6GB using local artwork running AN with add-on's on Windows PC.

Perhaps your android device is doesn't have the space available. Your device should have a method to see how much room each app is using to give you a clue.
hi thanks for your reply the android device is ice cube 2 with 8gb before i put on the external hard drive it had around 7gb left between 2 cards inside the device, after i connected it was 0 left allthough i did not add to library i only added as source , when i checked the movies they have been added to library , is there any way to see what is on the external hard drive with out it going to the android library and useing the space up thanks for your advice