Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Disable Album Art in Music Visualizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is this option? I have looked all over the place for this... still cant seem to make the album art disappear when watching a full screen visualization.

I would like to have this permanently gone.
Do you mean the info bar at the bottom of the screen? Or the artist fanart in the background? Please make a screenshot to better explain what you mean.
I am referring to the artist fan art in the background. Basically, the visualization is like an overlay to the album art.
OK, if you're on the beta of the skin:
skin settings --> general skin settings --> enable artist slidesow while playing music --> disable

The official version will be updated tomorrow to include this setting.
I don't seem to have that option, I have the most recent version of Kodi 15.0, please see the screenshot.

See the people in the background , i want them gone:

Ah, I see...the option to disable it has been added recently to the skin and is currently only available in the BETA version of the skin. But good news because the stable version on official repo is going to be updated tomorrow so you will have this option available within a few days.
Ok thanks
(2015-07-25, 20:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]OK, if you're on the beta of the skin:
skin settings --> general skin settings --> enable artist slidesow while playing music --> disable

The official version will be updated tomorrow to include this setting.

(2015-07-27, 00:06)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see...the option to disable it has been added recently to the skin and is currently only available in the BETA version of the skin. But good news because the stable version on official repo is going to be updated tomorrow so you will have this option available within a few days.

Is this available now? I took a look in the Titan beta repository but that doesn't seem to be updated:

https://github.com/im85288/im85288-xbmc-repo
the stable version has been updated yesterday but it takes some hours before it's available. That link for the beta repo is really outdated. See the first post of the general Titan thread for the correct beta link
(2015-07-29, 11:38)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]the stable version has been updated yesterday but it takes some hours before it's available. That link for the beta repo is really outdated. See the first post of the general Titan thread for the correct beta link

Hmm I turned the setting off (enable artist slideshow while playing music) but I am still getting the fan art. Any ideas?
(2015-07-30, 06:42)v3x0rg Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I turned the setting off (enable artist slideshow while playing music) but I am still getting the fan art. Any ideas?

Oops, you're right... error in the skin's code...
I will provide a new beta version with the fix later today.
(2015-07-31, 01:14)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-30, 06:42)v3x0rg Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I turned the setting off (enable artist slideshow while playing music) but I am still getting the fan art. Any ideas?

Oops, you're right... error in the skin's code...
I will provide a new beta version with the fix later today.
How do you do this in the latest version of the build?

Sent from my VS995
build Huh
(2017-03-02, 01:37)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]build Huh
Ah I mean ow do you remove the background art in Titan skin version 3.7.x. I am not seeing these options in the latest version of the skin.

Sent from my VS995
beta version of the skin or kodi repo version ?
Pages: 1 2