Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Restrict view to single Datasource films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've just started using tMM and so far I've found it excellent, but a couple of questions please:

1) At present if I have several datasources, the films from all the datasources are shown in the view, is it possible to only display the films from the selected datasource?

I find it easier to concentrate on just the films in the selected datasource, rather than having ALL in the view.
My work around is to only have one datasource configured (in the settings)

Maybe a "ViewOnly Datasource" checkbox would allow this (if not already possible somehow?)

2) I have a film per folder and I like to keep the original nfo file (not a Kodi type xml file), so to avoid clashing it creates movie.nfo. As that makes two nfo files in the folder, will Kodi pickup movie.nfo or ignore it?
I prefer movie.nfo as it will withstand folder/filename changes, but I've read the wiki on this (I don't use "Use foldernames for lookups" setting), and I'm not sure if if falls back to movie.nfo anyway ?

Thanks
1) yes, use the filter button right beside of the searchbox

2) this is kinda a hard question. This depends on various factors, how Kodi decides to use what NFO in what circumstances.
I tried to summarize my findings here.
HI,

OK, I'll read throu that post.

One other suggestion concerning scraping: Could it ignore 100% matches where the film year is in the in future?

eg using
SampleName (2014)

matches on imdb
1) SampleName (2014)

but also potentially (ie in pre production or whatever)

2) SampleName (2017)
Its also a correct name match but obviously its not been made yet, so can't possible be a correct match at time of scan. So if this was ignored you'd only have one100% match, which would eliminate the need to prompt user for which one to use ?
hmm... have to think about ut.
The score should already be better (100) for the match, and a bit lower on the future version.
But you are right, it's probably always inside the match confidence level...