Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: trouble installing kodi in ipad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am having the same trouble. is there a fix?
There's some server issues at the moment.
Do you know when this will work?
Thank you!
I'm having the same issue with being able to install Kodi. I'm going through Cydia and getting the bad url. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Download and use iFile to install, worked for me.

Cheers Smile

Shark1959
Same issues here on Cydia I get a message URL ERROR failed to fetch
On IPAD 4. Now I lost my previews Kodi
Need help from Kodi techs ASAP. Fix server or something thank you
Don't really know how to use ifile. I'm hoping there's a fix soon. It worked on my Windows computer. Just want it to work on my iPad.
Just search for iFile in Cydia and install. Go to browser and download file. Tell it to open with iFile and it installs. The file should be saved within Documents in iFile

Cheers Smile

Shark1959
(2015-07-30, 19:41)shark1959 Wrote: [ -> ]Download and use iFile to install, worked for me.

Cheers Smile

Shark1959

How did you manage to install it? Because I did the same thing with iFile and i can't find the KODI app after installation
To get the Kodi icon to show in that case, go into Cydia and install any other app with an icon. Something like CocaTop. You can even uninstall it right away if you want. That will expose the new Kodi icon. For some reason a respring alone won't do it.
server issue is fixed
You can install an app from Cydia called Terminal. Once installed type in "UICACHE" and enter and restart your device. Again worked for me.

Cheers Smile

Shark1959