Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 15 for Win 10 - Missing "Get More" Skins button.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed on Windows 10 and it is missing the "Get More..." button when I am in the skins menu. What gives?
(2015-07-30, 06:36)ampedout Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed on Windows 10 and it is missing the "Get More..." button when I am in the skins menu. What gives?

Same problem here in Windows 10.

TI have the same problem in Windows 10 x64. The "Get More" button disappeared.

Not whether it will be by the operating system or that it is now well Kodi. But I hope that if there is a mistake, settle it soon. Hehe.

Regards.
In the meantime, have you tried going to Settings | Addons | Install from repository | Kodi Add-on Repository | Skin?
Hello. Thanks for answering. Sure, meanwhile I have done that. Obvious. Like I confirm that the change of skin, the button has returned :/

Regards.
If you never figured it out, it's due to the new "Settings Levels"

Change to Advanced and the Get More will come back.
Im Currently having these issues. Cant find a fix anywhere.

i tried changing the settings level to advanced and expert but the 'Get More' option still isnt there, did anyone find a fix in the end?
i know that its probably too late, but i just did what Pr. Sinister suggested (with a slight alteration to his instructions), and added the "Skins Helper Service Skin Backup" add-on from the Kodi Add-on repository/Programs folder, then the Get More Skins button appeared. -
This issue is really not because of the settings level. Most likely the button is missing because you are "offline". Check your internet connection. Once you are online, restart kodi and the button should re-appear Smile