Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Move or Hide Recently Added Widgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. New here and new to Kodi. So far the experience has been great and the Rapier skin is absolutely beautiful. Now that I have all the fanart showing as a background for Music, Movies and TV, is there any way to hide/disable the Recently Added and Featured widgets ? I have searched and gone through all the options and I cannot find any way to get rid of it.

If there isn't an interface option, any pointers as to what file I need to modify to remove it ? I have no need/desire for the widget as it distracts from the really slick backgrounds going by.

Many thanks.
Hi VeeGee and welcome to the forums.

Glad to hear that you like Kodi and Rapier Smile

You can disable all the widgets in the skin settings.

System -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Info Panel. Here you can hide Recently Added, In Progress, TV Show Next Aired, Now Playing, Weather and all other widgets.

I have written a lot of info, tips etc. on Rapier's wiki page.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers
Gade
Thank you for the quick reply. I cannot believe I missed that. I swear I was up and down, left and right through every setting on every page...argh. I found the settings and set them up the way I wanted to. Thank you again for your help.
Hi Gade,

Thanks a lot for this skin. It is awesome and I love it.

I just saw VeeGee's post regarding hiding the Recently Added widget. Is there any particular reason for the fact that "Hide In Progress" gets greyed when "Hide Recently Added" is activated? I would like to disable the "Recently Added" widget and keep the "In Progress" widget but that does not seem possible at the current moment.

Thanks again!
Hi jmarcon.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Sorry, but that's not possible.

The short reason is aesthetics and continuity throughout the skin Smile

It will take a lot of coding to change that as all navigation and a lot of other stuff wouldn't work properly.

Cheers
Gade
Hi Gade,

Oh well, that's not a big issue. I was just wondering if that was or not possible Smile